What is RSS?
RSS (an abbreviation for Really Simple Syndication) is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a "feed", "web feed", or "channel") includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship. The web feeds benefit publishers by letting them syndicate content automatically. They benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place. Source: Wikipedia
Subscribe to SuperBetting Feeds
We suggest you to use Google Reader for following RSS feeds.
How to use Google Reader
- Go to Google Reader home page
- Sign in with your Google Account, or Sign Up if you don't have
- Grab our XML feeds (copy above URLs for Latest Picks or News & Articles)
- Click "Add Subscription" in Google Reader and click Add
- Bookmark Google Reader page and visit daily for the latest Betting Picks and Betting News & Articles
If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.